Returning to Work COVID-19
Deep Cleaning Service
Return to Work Cleans
Bacterial and viral infections can spread from person to person or by touching contaminated equipment or surfaces. To stop the spread of bacterial and viral infections in the workplace and help promote a safe working environment we recommend that routine cleaning specifications should be upgraded to include the continual cleaning of all contact areas.
Our Cleaning Teams are trained and regularly briefed on any updated cleaning guidance so we can help you minimise the risk of spreading any infectious pathogens through contact with equipment and surfaces. Our deep cleaning service can be tailored to fit your needs; we’re working with many businesses across all sectors to help facilitate a safe return to work and give maximum protection to staff.
Deep Clean and Disinfection of Premises
Our Deep Cleaning Service goes above any other daily cleaning specification to help combat the spread of all infections including COVID-19.
- We make sure our deep cleaning teams are regularly monitored to conform to the new cleaning schedules and latest advice.
- BIC Provide any additional PPE to our cleaning staff including disposable overalls, eye protection, overshoes and Nitrile gloves.
- We use the latest products that are designed specifically to clean and disinfect surfaces and equipment against viruses.
- Any waste in an area suspected of being contaminated or waste generated as part of the deep clean procedure including disposable cloths, gloves, facemask and overalls are disposed of properly.
- Our management team make sure that strict Cleaning Risk Assessments and COSHH data is understood and adhered to.
- We’re also happy to assist our clients with COSHH data and further support.
BIC plc is here to make sure that your business protects its staff and can work with you to offer a cleaning schedule that works. Our Cleaning Teams are available to disinfect and sanitise around the clock, whenever you need. Contact us for further information on how we can help you.
Disinfecting and Sanitising
for Over 30 Years
We’ve built our reputation for over 30 years on quality and reliability.
Now, we’re working with many businesses across all sectors to help facilitate a safe return to work and give maximum protection to staff.
Find out how we can help your business.