Builders Clean and Sparkle Cleaning
Post Construction Cleaning for New and Refurbished Sites
BIC plc can provide a 24-hour on-going site cleaning service throughout Newcastle and North of England, including weekends as we understand that building site managers are often working to tight deadlines. Our post construction cleaning teams are fully trained, experienced and have the relevant COSHH certificates, including;
- CSCS accredited personnel
- IPAF accredited personnel
- PASMA accredited personnel
- Site Supervisor Safety accredited management
BIC plc fully understands that when you look for a cleaning contractor, you expect the highest quality for your client and your reputation. We will discuss and provide a quote based upon your specific requirements and schedule and ensure that you have the site finish you deserve.
Sparkle cleaning is ideal for new and refurbished sites. When you need to hand over a pristine building environment to the owners or tenants BIC plc delivers. A sparkle clean is typically carried out close to the hand-over date when the construction work has finished and snagging lists have been completed. BIC plc will add the perfect finishing touch just like you would expect from a post construction cleaning service.
BIC plc’s expertise in post construction cleaning means we can help with;
- Removal of settling dust.
- Removal of protective coverings.
- Deep cleaning of windows and internal partitions/balustrades.
- Deep cleaning of skirting boards and vertical walls and switches and sockets.
- From top to bottom. Ceilings, hard floor and carpet cleaning.
- Deep cleaning of washrooms, toilets, kitchens and staff facilities.
…And much more
Helping with That All-Important Handover for 30 Years
We’ve built our reputation for over 30 years on quality and reliability and are on hand to clean at weekends, overnight and holiday periods.
When you need that occasional but essential cleaning at a specific time
and period BIC plc are fully committed to meeting your hand-over deadlines.